In the Product Upload portion of the Seller Portal, you can upload your product images and videos. For the best results, we recommend that you upload high-quality square images of around 1024x1024 pixels.
To add Master Images to your product page, click on “Click here to upload images and videos” and simply drag and drop the images from your computer. You may also click “Add images / video” to look for them on your computer and upload them from there.
- The first image will be the default image that is shown on the product page as well as the image in the product list and search results pages. You can rearrange the order of your images by simply dragging them from one spot to another.
- Once you are done adding all of the images and they are in the order you want, click SAVE. If you are eding a photo to an existing product page, make sure you click SAVE CHANGES on the bottom right hand of the page
Videos: In addition to images, you can use video on your product page. The video will show in the same spot as the images and become part of the image carousel. There are a couple of things to know when using video on the product page: 1. you will first have to upload an image which can either be a still from the video or another complementary image, and 2. the video needs to be hosted on YouTube. At this time, we are not able to support video in any other way.
- To upload video: First upload the still image that will represent the video
- Open another tab in your browser and go to your video on YouTube
- Click the 'Share' button below the video. A small window will pop up - copy the link to the video
- Go back to the still image, click on the image (still in the image upload window) and overwrite the image name with the video URL
- Click SAVE
To Edit a Video or Image: Go to Products > Product Listings > select the item you want to edit, and click on Manage Images/Videos under Product Images.
Variants Images: The variant image will show in the main image area when a Customer selects the variant it is associated with from the drop-down list of product options on the product page. You do not have to upload images for all variants; you may only do one or a few.
- You can add them once the product has been saved.
- To attach an image to a variant, click on the image box next to the variant. You may either select one from the existing Master Images or you may add another image the same way you added the Master Images, and select that one.
- If selecting an image from the Master Images, when the variant image is successfully “selected”, you will see a dark blue border around it. When you click SAVE, you will now see the image you selected for the variant as the photo icon.
- Remember to Save the entire record in the bottom right hand corner.