AnytownUSA classifies orders in two ways:
- Standard Item Orders – orders which contain items that are available, in-stock, and are ready to ship
- Customized or Personalized Item Orders – orders for items that are customized, personalized, or made-to-order and have longer overall processing and fulfillment times
Order Processing Time is defined as the time between the Order Notification being sent to you, either via email or within your account in the Seller Portal, and when you provide package tracking information in the AnytownUSA system at which time you will ship the order and the order is considered fulfilled.
Standard Item Orders must be processed and fulfilled within seven (7) days
- If the order is not processed and fulfilled within seven (7) days, the Customer’s credit card will no longer be able to be charged and the order will be cancelled by AnytownUSA.
Customized or Personalized Item Orders may have longer order processing and fulfillment times and it is your responsibility to communicate expected processing times clearly and prominently in your Shop policies as well as on the item page
- If an order is Customized or Personalized, you are required to update the status of the order to “Customization” within seven (7) days
- This will trigger the Customer’s credit card to be charged and let AnytownUSA know that it has been received and is being processed
- If you fail to update the order status to “Customization” within seven (7) days, the order will be cancelled as the Customer’s credit card will no longer be able to be charged