If a Customer wishes to cancel an order, they may do so in the following ways:
During the Remorse Period – we allow Customers a one (1) hour remorse period after placing their order to cancel it themselves via their AnytownUSA account or to email CustomerSupport@anytownusa.com
- During the remorse period, the order is on an internal “Hold” status and you have not yet been notified of the order
- If a Customer cancels an order within the remorse period, there is no action required by you
Post-Remorse Period - if the Customer wishes to cancel their order after the one (1) hour remorse period, the order notification will be sent to you and the Customer will be directed to contact you directly
- If the order has not been shipped yet, you may simply cancel the order by:
- Log into your Seller account
- Locate the order within the “Orders” panel
- Select “Cancel” to cancel the order
- If the order has been shipped, you and the Customer will need to come to an agreement on the package return process, including who is responsible for paying the return shipping fee should the package need to be shipped back to you.
* You need to include information regarding the specifics of their post-remorse period order cancellation policy within the policies section of your seller profile, including what happens if an order has already been shipped.