It is important to acknowledge that you are in receipt of the order as soon as possible. Change the status of the order to 'Acknowledged', in the Seller Portal. Go under Orders, click on the order and in the top right hand corner, click on 'Acknowledge'
As orders go through the different stages in the process you will need to change the status. You are solely responsible for assigning and updating the correct order status for every order you receive.
- If an order is not acknowledged within two (2) days, AnytownUSA will send an order reminder email to the you.
- If an order still has not been acknowledged within six (6) days, a final reminder email will be sent to the you.
- Failure to fulfill a Standard Order within seven (7) days will result in the order being cancelled by AnytownUSA as an un-fulfilled order, and a cancellation notification will be sent via email to both you and the Customer.
Order statuses include:
- Hold – during the 1-hour remorse period and before the order has been sent to you
- Pending – the 1-hour remorse period has passed and you have been notified of the order but have yet to acknowledge it
- Acknowledged – You have received the order and are working on it
- Shipped – you have entered the order tracking information and the order has been shipped
- Delivered – receipt of delivery has been received and confirmed
- Cancelled – the order has been cancelled by either you or AnytownUSA