We provide Customers and Sellers a very easy way to communicate with one another via the AnytownUSA Chat. It is accessed via the Seller portal. This is a great way to build Customer relationships, enhance your business, and sell more stuff.
What you CAN do with AnytownUSA Chat:
- Respond to all Customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Retain all messages so you have a record of your conversations
- Communicate with other Sellers
- Maintain a friendly and professional tone in all of your messaging communications
What you can NOT do with AnytownUSA Chat:
- Send unsolicited messages to Customers, or harass or threaten other members of the AnytownUSA community in any way
- Violate our Code of Conduct
- Interfere with other Seller’s businesses
- Engage in activities that will circumvent AnytownUSA’s role in the Customer order process
* You should include expected message turn-around times in your shop information and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
If a Customer or Seller is not online at the time a chat is sent, an email will be sent to advise them an AnytownUSA Chat is waiting for them. Both, Customers and Sellers, must be logged into their accounts to send and receive AnytownUSA Chats.